About the Become an Azure Cloud Engineer category

Welcome to the Azure Cloud Engineer career path category.

About this career path: Microsoft Azure, a leading cloud computing service, offers over 700,000 job opportunities in the ever-expanding cloud industry. Whether you aim to enhance your Azure engineering expertise or deepen your understanding of cloud technology, Cybrary’s Azure Cloud Engineer Career path provides top-notch instruction to equip you with the real-world skills required to thrive as a successful cloud engineer.

This is a dedicated space for all inquiries and discussions for learners who have enrolled in this specific career path. Here, you can ask questions, participate in discussions, and gain valuable insights from fellow learners and industry veterans.

Do you have any questions related to this career path? Feel free to ask them here or start a conversation by adding a new topic!

My name is Uttam Solanki, and I am reaching out to seek guidance on starting a journey into cloud security. Despite coming from a non-technical background, I am eager to learn and understand the essentials of cloud security.

I have recently recognized the increasing importance of cloud security in today’s digital landscape and the critical role it plays in safeguarding sensitive data. I believe that a solid foundation in cloud security is essential for anyone looking to navigate the evolving technological landscape.

Given expertise in cloud security, I would greatly appreciate insights on where to begin my learning journey. As someone with a non-technical background, I am particularly interested in understanding the fundamental concepts and acquiring the necessary skills to comprehend and contribute to discussions in the field.

My name is Albert, I am very new to cloud computing and I would be glad if I could be guided on the first step to becoming a cloud computing expert.

Sounds really interesting. I’m currently doing security GRC and have a solid IT technical foundation. How do I transition to Cloud security, and do you plan on introducing a path for that?