Entry-Level Cybersecurity Training

Hi everyone, I’m new here and just learning the second lesson today. There was a problem that I couldn’t submit the task. I’m sure that my answer is correct but when ever I hit submit it says: Please retry and hit ‘Submit’ to continue

Using network models as a reference provides a common what for administrators, architects, and programmers to use?

Network Models

As I’ve learned from some of the Cybrary instructors I’ve worked with, if you are a network administrator, you are not necessarily going to be thinking about the OSI Model in your day-to-day work. It is an abstract idea that you might have used to understand networking at a high level. However, after that, you may not think about it much anymore.

A Common Language

On the other hand, it can provide a common language and knowledgebase whenever you need to converse with other technical people in your organization. For example, you may need to discuss your network with application programmers and network architects, and having a network model that everyone can relate to can be helpful. If you all know the importance of the Transport Layer and what it represents, for example, you can more easily speak a common language about it. An architect may need to ask a network engineer about what is already existing in the network in order to design a new part of the network. Or an application programmer may need to know how network communications are set up in order to make sure she designs her application in a secure way.

HI Joseph,

Thanks for coming back to me as this all new to me are you saying the answer should be Transport Layer for the answer?

I got it was common language after it couple of times again

Morning Joseph, Hope you are well just wondering if could help on this one or point me in the right direction thanks

I trying number of way to resolve this question below and not giving up What is the address of the WAP’s transmitter as indicated in the Data Link layer of the Beacon packets?emphasized text I put ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff ot 00:02:00:00:00:10 Any help be appreciate and thanks