Network Device basics

Im prolly missing a router flag, can anyone help me figure out how to address that. thank you

fixed the error! Feel free to ask if you are struggling with something alike.

hello, Iā€™m also on this lab, but the VM on the platform isnā€™t working. the error is ā€œCannot destructure property ā€˜labIdā€™ of ā€˜i.labInstanceā€™ as it is undefined.ā€. I already refreshed the page through the browser, through the F5 button, logged out, cleaned the cache of the browser, logged in again, retried again. restarted the browser again. Even the inspect element only got the HTML page code but wasnā€™t able to access the JavaScript console to try to get to know what the problem is, and the F12 keyboard key didnā€™t granted me access to it either.
And nothing works, the problem remainsā€¦ Any ideas on what to try next?

If you had lab loading issues yesterday (and frankly since last week) you may want to retry today. I know the team has done some fixes and I am able to load labs today.

1 Like

i am receiving - Cannot destructure property ā€˜labIdā€™ of ā€˜i.labInstanceā€™ as it is undefined on labs

Hello please am on 7 points am stuck at adding DHCP to linux 1 i have tried all i can but still not getting it right pls can you help me out here and also how do i ping the web device i would really appreciate your help