maybe try opening it in another browser window
Doesn’t it work in free mode?
It should - are the labs consistently not loading for you?
@TheDefender , @yemiadeleke , @WorthyPenguin7615 , @CalmQuail2332 , hii, thanks for your advices. Unfortunaly, it didn’t help me. I’ve tried different browsers, incognito mode and cetera. I’ve added a page with console which clearly demonstartes a problem. I’m new to cybersecurity, so, I don’t have enough experience to handle it. I think I should ask for a help from the support service
Hey there - unfortunately there’s not much we can do here. It looks like you’re based in Russia, and as a US-based company we are obligated to block all traffic originating from Russia, as well as other countries sanctioned by OFAC.
Uh, really? I thought it’s allowed in Russia. Anyways thanks for answer, at least I can stop troubleshooting my browser)
Yeah, sorry. Given the nature of our product, which includes offensive cybersecurity training, we can’t legally provide access to Russia due to the ongoing sanctions related to the war in Ukraine.


